Tuesday 21 May 2013

Useful information for LPG GAS Dealer Regarding Online Aadhaar Card Entary

If You are LPG GAS Dealer, This Post Must be Useful to You. I am going to explain how to accept aadhaar No online..? if any consumer submit their aadhaar no online, gas dealer must need to accept this online via UIDAI Portal. now you must have a question how can it possible...? don't worry it is very easy to accept so. you just need complete some Registration Process and get ID and Password. ones you get ID and Password you will able to log in, after receive Login ID and Password you can operate your account. in any consumer submit their aadhaar no on line you will get massage, after check such a entry you may approve so. for more details you may also visit link below :

https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/

5 comments:

  1. जाने क्यों बढ़े घरेलू एलपीजी सिलेंडर के दाम
    Readmore Todaynews18.com https://goo.gl/f49b90


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for sharing such an useful and interesting blog. LPG In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


    ReplyDelete

Consumer Alert

PNG consumers are requested to immediately hand over their LPG connection to their LPG distributor for Safe Custody.>>Switch off your regulator and burner knobs when not in us>>Make sure all parts of your gas installations are in good condition>>We recommend 'SURAKSHA LPG Hose' for its enhanced safety features